How to Use Little Tests for Big Career Wins
How did I increase interest in my book by 82.5% with a two-line email?
How did a company eliminate 95% of resume spam by adding one tiny step?
How did a kid at a lemonade stand boost his profits 8x simply by changing his clothes?
And you can use little tests to achieve similar results in your job search, too.
Compare this to whiners who send out 2,000 resumes without getting results, then blame it on the economy. They never ran a damned test in their life.
I’ve created a 34-minute presentation showing you how to do it. In it, you’ll find never-before-released material, including:
- How I achieved that 82.5% jump in interest in my book (and created the Ramit 1-2 Punch in the process)
- The barriers that keep most people from testing
- Strategies for getting rapid feedback on your tests
- The 3 things you need to do to test successfully (and start today)
To watch this FREE presentation, just sign-up for my Dream Job Insider’s List below.
I’ve been helping people crush interviews, negotiate salaries, and find what they love to do since my sophomore year of college -- and keeping detailed notes on every technique I use. And I’m sharing the tested and proven strategies and tactics on my Insider’s List.
I invite you to sign up. Here’s just some of what I’ll be sending you in the coming weeks and months:
- How to find out what you LOVE to do -- and would be profitable
- Psychological techniques for outshining competing job applicants (like how I beat out 5+ Stanford business-school students for a job...as a sophomore)
- Direct answers to the toughest interview questions
- Often ignored techniques to instantly make your resume shine
- “Before and after” commentary on interviews that succeeded and failed
- Tear-downs of real resumes from my students